Wednesday, March 02, 2011

WEEK 4 Biggest Loser Weigh In

So I went to the weigh in thinking I was going to be eliminated ... (It's getting harder & harder for me to pull out big numbers)... BUT... I ended up winning!!!

The weigh in was at Roots & this is what I won...
I lost 3.2 lbs, so I'm at 177 lbs now.  I can't remember exactly how much I weighed when I got married, but on Sunday I thought I'd try on my wedding dress...just to see... AND.... it was too loose! I was so excited! I had thought I was in the low 70's when I got married, but I think I had a lot more muscle now & am more toned than I was then. 

So it's been so great to try on & wear all of these outfits I haven't been able to wear in a long time... the only thing is, I'm running out of work clothes to wear.  I brought an outfit to my Jenny Craig weigh in last Friday (without trying it on first ~ because I'd worn it a week & a half before)  and it was way too big... people said I looked ridiculous wearing it. (Meaghan Purnell even said I looked disgusting & that I needed to get my butt down to RW & Co. to get some new clothes.) I do want to get some new clothes, but don't want to invest to much, since I'm not at my final weight yet.  I'll try altering some of the things that I've got, but I guess I will have to get a couple of things.

So there are 3 more weigh ins. One on Mon, March 7th at the Heart & Stroke Foundation, Monday, March 14th at Canadian Tire & the finale is on Saturday, March 19th at the Prairie Mall, Centre Court @ 1pm.  So if you're local, your support at the finale would be muchly appreciated!  (Meaghan even mentionned something about a t-shirt that says "Kellie Rocks" with puf paint & glitter :)

4 comments:

  1. I will be there! with bells on! maybe even a shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...
    Question....how many hours do you work out a day? and how many calories do you eat in a day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of this book's recommendations are familiar to me now that I've been reading and experimenting with healthy cookbooks for a while. It's a bit more stringent on the no-fat requirement than I'm used to, but it's all about good carbs, good fats, and combining carbs with lean protein to keep us feeling full. Where Agatston's South Beach Diet recommends three meals with careful snacking between, Ms. Reno replaces that with five or six small meals spaced throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete

Help me be motivated with your thoughts here: