Here's the recipe (copied from here):
- 1 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar, cut into small chunks
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup all natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- ¼ cup almond meal flour
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. granulated stevia
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips, optional
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 4 small ramekins with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place egg whites and almond butter in a mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth. Add in the remainder of the ingredients and stir until well combined. Place cookie dough in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour before baking.
3. Take about ¼ cup (or ¼ of the total amount) of the cookie batter and spoon into one of the ramekins. Repeat this process until all 4 ramekins are filled. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 14-16 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
* You may substitute almond butter with any all natural nut butter.
They turned out pretty awesome! They were really goof when they were warm, right out of the oven...but a little dry when they cooled down. The trick was to heat them up in the microwave a little & they were good to go! Good little snack...great recipe!