Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 18 & Biggest Loser Challenge

So Week 18 with Jenny Craig wasn't so stellar.  I only lost 1.3 lbs & weighed in at 174.1 lbs.  But I guess after a 4.1 loss & a 3.1 loss before that, I was due for a low week.  I just hope I can pull an okay number on Monday for the 2nd last Biggest Loser weigh in.  At least I'm still going down & not up, I guess :)

Yesterday was the 3rd & final Biggest Loser challenge.  The other 2 were all about how fast you could get a series of things done & the person with the fastest time won.  Yesterday, the focus of the challenge was endurance.  The object was to see how many rounds of the following you could do in 20 minutes:  Row 9 calories on the rower, do 9 kettlebell deadlifts/high pulls & 9 air squats...over & over again for 20 minutes.  I did 13 sets & won the challenge.

The prize was a choice of different tickets for different upcoming Q99 events, so I let Troy (who came in 2nd with 12 sets) pick what he wanted (he chose the curling tickets).  I just felt bad that he gave me that amazing spa package, so I wanted to make it up to him a little bit.

So now there's just a weigh in on Monday (at Canadian Tire)  & then the finale at the mall on Saturday.  Fingers crossed, people.. fingers crossed :)

p.s. I tried on some bathing suits for Jamaica yesterday & it wasn't a completely awful experience!

5 comments:

  1. you look fab:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could come to the finale! I would totally be there, you know that right?? You're going to have a KILLER week, I just know it! Kell, not matter what happens, win or lose, in my eyes you've already totally won!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear results! I just know you'll win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck!!!!
    All eyes are on YOU:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kellie! I hadn't read your blog since my last comment, I'd just been checking out your hot bod at V02 max, which I am also in love with! Sorry that I missed this past week, not feeling to hot, need to get a lil bit healthier! I am loving the Meaghans above, as I have NEVER seen anyone spell their name like mine! Good luck tommorrow pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete

Help me be motivated with your thoughts here: