It feels like I should just be at my goal weight right now. Like, since I'm motivated & I'm doing what's right... it should just be over & done with or something :( But I guess I'll just have to wait...
* Waiting to feel comfortable in a swimsuit again (so I can take my little boy swimming)
* Waiting to be light enough to run again ( & get a running stroller to take Owen with me)
* Waiting to fit into the boxes (and boxes, and bags, and suitcases) of clothes I have in smaller sizes than I am right now)
* Waiting to feel more confident & comfortable in my own skin.
* Waiting to have people actually think that I'm a person that can do 90 minutes of cardio (cause I certainly don't look like I can right now :)
I'm still doing great with eating & working out. I've been getting up & doing my workouts in the mornings, so that it's over & done with. And it gives me a ton of energy for my day. But it means I go to bed earlier (like, right after I'm done this post) & I'm still not having very much trouble falling asleep.
And I took my measurements at the 2 week mark &I've lost inches all over... so I was super pumped about that. And Alex even mentioned I'm looking smaller... and my clothes are definitely fitting looser... LOVE IT!
I gave up diet caffeinated pops... I was getting addicted, but then I found out about sodium (I never paid attention to sodium intake before) & decided to give it up. And guess what else I gave up (well, mostly)
T.V.For anyone that knows me, they know that this is a big deal...
This is what I used to watch, each & every week: ( I was going to put the list with all the show titles here... but realized I couldn't copy & paste the whole list at once & there are way too many to type individually) But there were 28 shows.... 28!!!!! Mind you, I didn't always have time to watch the each week, but I'd have them saved up on my computer & watch them in a big session. (A big, fat, sitting on my butt session) So last week I just quit, cold turkey & I'm totally fine with it. I get so much more meaningful things accomplished & I feel so much better about how my time is spent. But my one guilty pleasure that I've been trying to still watch..... Glee... I LOVE IT!!! So good....
So, I will keep on going & will post a weigh in soon!
Upcoming posts... The fitbit & the Vita MIx